Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm A Servant Of Allah


The moment my body enter this world,
There is only one most important thing that I must remember
I must keep this words in my mind and my heart
"I'm a servant of Allah"

Here...
In this world
There is no time for me to enjoy playing such useless things
There is no time for me to do such vain things
the is one thing I need to think
I have a covenant to be taken care of
because
I'm a servant of Allah

I keep asking myself
Why was I created?
Why am I here?
What am I doing in this world?
Why did Allah create me?
But, then
All those questions already answered by Allah

"We did not create the jinn and men except to worship us"
[Surah adh-Dhariyyat, verse 56]


Now...I realize
The purpose of this life is the worship of Allah
This life is a test
A test for me
will I worship and remember Allah
or will I forget Him
This is where my focus has to begin
'As A Khalifatullah'
by
--spreading the beauty of Islam as creative as I can through writing medium with the help from Allah--


"Allah created all things, and he is the agent, upon which, all things depend."
[Surah 39, verse 62]

No comments:

Post a Comment